Employees want to socialize for a few minutes now and then.
But mainly, they want to work, collaborate and engage online.
Do you give them a space that helps them do their jobs? That drives business results?
Enterprise social networks (ESNs) are growing dramatically worldwide. They boost communication, and help employees meet goals and connect.
If you want to see real results from your network, you must build it on sound principles.
In this webinar you'll study the award-winning ESN at Humana, Buzz.
Learn how Buzz was built, and get the do's and don'ts of building a lively, practical, widely used ESN in your organization. Your presenter, Jeff Ross, is community manager of Humana's Enterprise Social Media Team. He'll share tips to build or improve your internal network.
- 12 essential keys to a successful enterprise social network
- The successes (and failures) behind this Fortune 100 company's ESN project
- How to engage employees on your own network
- How to measure & improve network users' community sense
- Priceless resources for ESN leaders
Your intranet may be a great place for information. Join this session to learn how to add the online collaboration your organization craves.