HR communicators and professionals must market and converse like social media experts to stay on top of business.
In a word: HR must master social business. But how?
What about the risks? Compliance?
How do you connect with employees who expect social media to be available at work, for work?
In this webinar, you'll see how social media will help you surpass your HR goals.
You'll learn how to create a culture in your organization that ensures employees use social media the right way.
You'll understand how to neutralize the risks that keep you up at night.
Join HR and social media expert, Mike Dwyer, for this webinar and you will learn:
- 3 steps to train, engage and empower your employees in social media
- How to manage risk and stay compliant
- 10 do's and don'ts for employees on social media in the workplace
- How to get crucial executive buy-in for employees' use of social media
- Why internal messages must speak the same language you use in your communications with external social networks
- How to find and engage internal ambassadors
- Why gamification boosts workers' retention of critical information
You'll see real examples from companies whose HR teams tackled social media head-on to meet their goals.
Everyone in HR, from benefits communication to talent management, should register for this webinar and learn how social media inside the house will make their jobs easier.