SharePoint can house a great intranet, but it’s not home until you get it just the way you like it.
You want the pages of your intranet to match your company culture, your messages and your brand.
Installing SharePoint doesn’t make an intranet any more than opening a cake box makes a cake.
The key to a useful and popular intranet is customization.
This means you must:
- Create and structure content the way you need it
- Select the best way to display information to your users
- Add functionalities that your users will love
In this webinar you’ll see SharePoint in action and a demonstration on how to brand your intranet with little or no help from IT.
- How to create page templates (SharePoint Page Layouts) for intranet pages with a consistent structure
- What “Content Query Web Parts” are, why you need them, and how to add them to your home page
- How you can use PowerPoint templates to brand your collaboration sites
- Quick and easy steps to add new content to your home page
- How to apply a theme to your intranet without redesigning every page
- How to create a page layout and a new page within that layout
- How to reduce your workload and keep the site up-to-date when you delegate basic tasks and provide training to content owners
Your presenter, Robert Bogue, spent 20 years helping organizations use technology to be better communicators and to solve real business problems.
In this webinar, he’ll share his expertise and demo SharePoint 2010 to show you exactly how to fully exploit this useful tool.