Is your intranet:
- A dump heap of news, documents and outdated org charts?
- The last place employees look for company information?
- Ignored or misunderstood by employees?
You can fix this.
But you don’t have to do it on your own.
Get great ideas, expert tips, and ask your most pressing intranet questions in this webinar series.
This series gives you an inside look at the top three intranet tours from 2012, and a chance to ask all your intranet questions to the experts behind each one.
If you could you use some help with:
- Intranet strategy and governance
- How to run a successful corporate portal
- Executive communication – live-streaming events on your intranet
- Best practices to build a global community on your intranet
- The benefits of an internal social networking platform
- How to measure the success of your intranet
- Employee engagement and participation on your site
Then register for this intranet webinar series!
Join us on three Wednesdays in January for an intranet round-up featuring great ideas, best practices and real examples from the intranets of Microsoft, SAS and American Family Insurance.
Each week, you’ll get new ideas and learn from the communicators at each organization.
On-demand Presentation 1:
Live Q&A on January 9, 2013
Learn how Microsoft’s corporate portal, MSW, connects 90,000 employees worldwide
Microsoft’s corporate portal (MSW) is the entry point to the company intranet. MSW connects employees with information they need to do their jobs. As part of the Corporate Communications division, MSW is also the primary internal source for news about Microsoft. This case-study will highlight SharePoint2010’s remarkable number of functionalities and give you tips on how to build a successful corporate portal.
On-demand Presentation 2:
Live Q&A on January 16, 2013
Tour the pages of the global online community at SAS
SAS is a leader in business analytics software and services. They are the largest independent vendor of business intelligence. Look behind the firewall to see how they connect a global online community with passion and imagination. Take a tour of the features of this best-in-class intranet.
On-demand Presentation 3:
Live Q&A on January 23, 2013
Learn how American Family Insurance socialized their intranet and tour their private Facebook-like platform called Connections
AmFam connects more than 18,000 employees on their highly-social intranet. Join this tour and see how employees use blogs, discussion boards and collaboration tools on their intranet. Learn about the project phases they completed, the challenges they overcame and the solutions that make their intranet great.
Click the tabs above to read more about each week’s session. How do these on-demand presentations and live Q&A sessions work?
There are three easy steps:
- Register now and get instant access to the presentation on your own on-demand page.
- Watch the presentation any time before the live Q&A date.
- Join us on Jan. 9, 16 and 23, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. Central for live Q&A sessions with each of your presenters.
Learn more on the FAQ tab above.