Admit it: You love email.
You’re crazy about those reply-all document edits that leave everyone confused about what draft you’re working from.
If that’s how you feel—big on silos, happy about limited employee engagement—SharePoint is the last platform you want to master. But if you’re looking for one of the hottest business solutions to collaboration and communications, check out this webcast.
Revolutionize your internal communications with Ragan’s “SharePoint 2010 for Corporate Communicators: How to establish policies, engage your employees and create a stellar intranet on a tight budget.” You’ll hear from:
- Jonathan Mast, senior manager of emerging media at Black & Veatch. He explains “The 5 most important policies to implement on SharePoint 2010.”
- Christy Season Punch, intranet strategist at SCANA Corp. She tells you how to create an award-winning intranet on a tight budget.
- Bill Klco, emerging application strategist at Spectrum Health. He’ll fill you in on how to engage your workforce, improve recruiting and turn employees into community ambassadors.
Learn how to:
- Set guidelines for content-sharing in your internal social media policy
- Build a world-class intranet on a slim budget, using only internal resources and SharePoint
- Exploit SharePoint’s benefits for corporate communicators
- Integrate SharePoint with your pre-existing corporate communication tools