Here’s a test.
Read back some copy you wrote. Be honest, now: Are you bored? Then don’t expect readers to stay awake.
Pull up a chair for this top-rated doubleheader featuring two veteran journalists and communications experts. And master the rules for grabbing and keeping readers’ interest.
- How the social media revolution can make you more powerful than ever
- 8 tips for turning corporate blather into must-read stories
- Editorial guidelines for writing and editing blogs and other new media
- 3 tips for writing a killer lead
- Common mistakes writers and editors make and how to avoid them
- The top 10 writing books every writer should own
- The 5 qualities of a great writer and editor today
- How to eliminate writer's block immediately
- How your job will change in the next five years and what you can do to prepare