Every day, a new story breaks about big hospitals merging to form huge health care chains.
So it may surprise you to learn that Simon Lee, health care social media expert, believes that health care PR and marketing should be local.
Whether your hospital serves a small rural community or forms a big unit in an even bigger system, the pressure to woo local physicians, attract neighborhood patients and sell one’s hospital locally as the place for care has never been greater.
In his new 75-minute webinar, “How to use social media to recruit patients and advocates locally,” Simon Lee, co-founder of lee|stafford, llc., explains the critical importance of connecting to patients, families, and the public socially AND locally.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to turn your physician locator service into a powerful search engine that pushes information to patients and leads them to your hospital
- How to localize a globally-sold medical device like a computerized robotic surgical tool. Simon shows you how and why this must be done.
- The importance of compelling imagery, voice and story line in informing your patients
- Create fanatical patient ambassadors for your brand and care by telling their powerful stories to your local public
- Establish mobile and social programs that will be patients’ go-to choice for advice, treatment and emergencies
- Tactics to extend your online influence beyond the touchscreen and computer monitor
You can’t miss this wildly stimulating, suggestive look at hospital PR and marketing!