Having trouble keeping your readers' interest?
You have less than five seconds to get their attention. Why not grab it in the first five words?
Seduce your readers with your lead, sell the sizzle with great quotes and make your headlines POP!
In this webinar, Mark Ragan, CEO of Ragan Communications, will give you practical tips to improve your writing right now.
Get up to speed fast! Find out how to:
- Use the first five words of your story to grab your audience's attention—and keep them reading the rest
- Apply the fundamentals of good writing to any medium—for an employee pub, a blog or your executive's podcast
- Choose the right words to win over your readers every time and keep them interested in your content
- Make your copy more interactive to engage the Web 2.0 crowd and increase your reach
- Use creative techniques and write irresistible headlines
- Find the buried lead and bring it to the top
- Identify the essentials of good quotations and use them to organize a story
- Develop five good habits of writing lead sentences
- Add power to your writing – eliminate unnecessary words
- And so much more!
If you fear your dull writing chases your readers away, sign up for this webinar and draw them in again!