If you work in PR, Internal Communications, Media Relations, Marketing or Advertising, this is the conference to attend!
Social media has grown up in the last three years. Social media is not only your job, it's everybody's life.
It defines how you work, communicate with employees, contact the media, interact with customers and sell your products.
And we're only at the beginning of the Social Media Era.
At this event, you will hear about all the startling new media developments from the leading social media practitioners. You'll walk away with the tools you need to put your organization ahead of the competition.
You will learn how to:
- Make an unanswerable case for social media to your C-suite
- Build a big social media team on a small budget
- Get out lots of quality content on several social media platforms
- Do social media assessment that measures goals and fits your budget
- Spotlight your fans without losing (total) control of your brand
- Get employees to humanize your brand through Social Customer Service
- Write your content to increase "findability" by search engines
- Teach employees your social media policy—don't just lay down the law
- Engage influencers and customers in your brand
- Curate your content to lure the right audiences to your communications
Communicators from top organizations share practical tips:
- An integrated approach to social media:
How Alaska Airlines collaborates using social media–in an emergency or in a marketing campaign
- How to go from zero to one million engaged fans in one year:
Tactics from the NCAA that worked—and those that didn't
- Secrets of a stellar corporate blog:
Determine who should blog, who has the time, how much it will cost—lessons from salesforce.com
- You built it, they came:
How to keep your fans engaged once you have them from Discovery Communications.
You will learn best practices in social media from communicators at these top organizations:
- Alaska Airlines
- Discovery Communications
- General Motors
- Southwest Airlines
- Ogilvy 360° Digital Influence
- Virgin America
Who should attend?
If you work in:
- Social Media
- Corporate Communications
- Public Relations
- Customer Relations
- Employee Communications
- Marketing Communications
- Human Resources
- Media Relations
- Crisis Management
- Community Relations
- Word of Mouth Marketing
- Video Production