Kaiser Permanente (KP) serves more than 8.8 million members as one of America's leading health care providers and not-for-profit health plans.
Kaiser Permanente was named one of the top places to work by IDG's Computerworld, Equal Opportunity Magazine and the San Francisco Business Times.
It has a large and growing enterprise social network, with more than 27,000 registered users.
It's called KP IdeaBook.
On this webinar recording of KP IdeaBook, you will learn how:
- KP IdeaBook accelerated collaboration and reduced brain drain
- Teams capture knowledge with "jam session" discussion forums
- The network increases workforce engagement around public health, healthy lifestyles and the organization's brand
- Employees break down geographic and organizational silos, driving communication throughout the whole company
- KP IdeaBook increases workforce engagement and productivity
Order this CD recording and learn how KP IdeaBook helps Kaiser Permanente staff connect and collaborate across eight geographical regions.
This 75-minute webinar includes: