Those rules for writing great copy in any medium?
Many hold true for digital communications, but many do not.
Reading a screen is not the same as reading print.
Add the challenges of writing about health care for patients and caregivers, some health-literate, others not .
Does your writing work well for digital? Find out!
In her new 75-minute webinar, “How to bring power and clarity to your online health care writing ,” Meredith Gould, digital strategist and editorial services consultant, offers practical tips for writing on websites, blogs and other social media.
- What’s different about writing for on-screen
- The importance of learning styles
· Which writing rules can be ditched—and which cannot
- How to choose style and voice
- Guidelines for good blog writing
- How to appear credible and smart on social media
- Tips to immediately enhance online readability
This webinar is geared for writers and editors at all levels of experience. There will be ample time for Q&A!
Delivered in the lively, good-humored and content-rich style for which she is known, Meredith will help you boost writing skills to communicate about health and health care