Ever wonder what makes a hospital Facebook page shine? Well, it's more than just posting links and sharing photos. Your hospital's Facebook page should be the No. 1 place people go to learn about your hospital.
During this 60-minute presentation you'll learn how to:
- Develop the right Facebook presence for your hospital
- Aggregate messages from local and national media
- Create events and share them with all of your followers
- Figure out whether you need a Facebook group or fan page, based on your goals
- Improve patient experience through Facebook
- Teach Facebook tools to your hospital staff
- Show your hospital executives why you need Facebook
- Actively involve followers by creating strong calls to action
- Target key demographics with specific messages and posts
- Determine the best analytical tools to measure success
- And more!
Facebook is the most widely used network today. This course will teach you how to bring your hospital's message straight to your audience.
Ryan Squire, the program director for digital and social media at The Ohio State University Medical Center, will show you how to use Facebook as a way to connect with your patients, hospital staff and reporters.