You never claimed to be Cecil B. DeMille. Yet here you are, making videos for your organization.
Nobody watched your last video—of execs lined up holding “TEAMWORK!” signs. What next?
Here’s what: In no more time than you’d take for a doctor’s appointment, learn tricks, tips and best practices from the masters from:
- “10 video do's and don'ts for internal communications,” with Rocky Walls, CEO of 12 Stars Media
- “Move at the speed of mobile: Leverage smartphone and tablet video for internal communications,” with video experts Paolo Tosolini and Drew Keller
- “Best practices for getting your videos distributed and noticed by employees,” with Wall, Tosolini and video masters from Ignite Technologies, Bank of America and others
- What powers video success
- Concepts that simplify the way you create videos, and help you find the real purpose behind each one
- To create powerful photo montages from your smartphone or tablet
- To put on a webinar for a mobile workforce
- Ways to make sharing videos simple
- How to quickly edit video on your tablet
- Storytelling elements
- What equipment you need to begin
- Best practices in videography
- …and so much more!