Did you know ...
We process visual images 60,000 times faster than words?
Infographics boost your website Google rank and SEO?
Pinterest is the second leading traffic driver behind Facebook?
You can make quality videos on Vine, Instagram and YouTube and share them with thousands of people in seconds?
The power of visual storytelling cannot be denied.
As a communicator, there have never been more channels for you to share your brand story. But it also means learning a new way to tell a story—visually.
Attend this conference and learn visual storytelling techniques that will grab your readers' attention and keep them engaged. Learn how to create powerful images and videos, write attention-grabbing posts, create visual content that gets media attention and become the go-to communicator for your organization.
You will learn how to:
- Create infographics that display your expertise and knowledge of a subject
- Make your video message resonate with your audience
- Determine which visual platforms are right for your brand
- Optimize your Instagram profile
- Create and repurpose visual content to become a part of larger conversations
- Produce compelling video projects that put a "human face" on your organization
- Craft photo captions that tell a story, not just identify the image
- Create visual assets journalists will thank you for
- Write compelling content for newsletters, Facebook, Pinterest and other social media platforms
- Determine when to produce video in-house and when to hire an agency
- Employ digital signage strategies for corporate communications
- Find stories within your organization for visual formats
- Use visual content to drive traffic, boost fundraising efforts, get media coverage and more
- Determine which Instagram filters will boost engagement, likes and views
- Write with color and tell a story that complements the visuals you have
- Shoot and edit your video content effectively
- Combine great design with meaningful text and data
- Engage your audience with visual storytelling
Who should attend?
||Public relations professionals
||Directors of corporate communications
||Directors of internal communications
||Social media managers
||Digital media managers
||Media relations directors