Relationships and reputations.
They make or break PR Pros.
Let us show you how to get reporters to call YOU for:
- Stories about your company
- Quotes from you or someone in your company as a subject matter expert
We brought the top three presenters from Ragan’s PR and media relations summit together for this video webcast event.
This session will help you:
- Write creative content the media can't resist
- Build powerful working relationships with journalists
- Use social media to build your reputation and get your message into places it's never been
Join our three highest-rated speakers, Matthew Polevoy, CBS News, Carlos Dominguez, Cisco Systems, and Brooks Thomas, Southwest Airlines, and you’ll learn how to:
- Craft a social media pitch journalists can't ignore
- Find out which department in your organization owns social media
- Be a journalist's most trusted resource and win unprecedented coverage
- Use powerful storytelling to quell a crisis
- Surround your audience and turn them into brand advocates with social media
- Write creative content people will share
- Manage expectations through honest, clear communications
- Produce great content that saves thousands of dollars in PR and marketing costs
- Use your blog to build news coverage
- Grab the attention of journalists with Twitter and Facebook