Content is the new marketing.
Employees are the new marketers.
Your best marketing tool is your company story.
Find out how to transform your employees into powerful brand evangelists from these industry leaders:
- Carlos Dominguez reveals the four forces of the “new communications world” and shows how they will make your job unrecognizable in just three years
- Gary Kelly argues that you should embrace your executives as your best communicators, and your CEO must make his Communications VP a member of his inmost company family
- Ginger Hardage shows you how outrageous customer service, happy employees and engaged online communities will transform your company’s reputation
- Tony Hsieh illustrates the power of “Happiness” in your company– from executives to employees
Our Southwest Airlines Conference, “Communicating your company story – inside and out,” was one of the highest rated conferences in Ragan’s history – and we put together the four best sessions from the conference on one DVD.
This webcast holds a virtual goldmine of tips, case studies and stories from the companies that changed communications forever.
Want to learn how to get your executives involved, create powerful online communities, foster collaboration and create content that inspires, and informs your audience while advancing your brand? Then you CANNOT miss this idea-packed webcast featuring speakers from top organizations like, Southwest Airlines, Cisco, and Zappo’s.
If you’re a communications manager for a large company or just getting started at a small organization, you’ll absorb insights that’ll inspire those “Aha! Now I know what to do and where to start” moments.
Add this webcast DVD to your permanent library—watch it with your colleagues, share it with other business units or departments and show your boss what she and her staff missed by not attending the live event.
Still not convinced? Look at everything you get just for signing up:
- The entire video recording on DVD—a permanent vital addition to your corporate training library
- The ability to watch this webcast over and over again