How is your communication flowing?
The most valuable information in your organization comes from the people closest to your products, services and customers. But a lot of it never makes its way in to decision-makers, because there's no established channel of upward communication.
Now, two-way communications specialist Michael Zimet shows you how. Michael was the driving force behind IBM's innovative global upward communication program "Speak Up" and the profession's recognized leader in upward communications programs. They're all in this downloadable report and all for only $99.
Communication is really a two-way process.
Yet many corporate communications programs are still one-way: top-down. For a truly engaged workforce, your communication strategy must include two-way communication.
In this easy-to-read, downloadable report, based on his workshops, books and years of experience, Michael Zimet will show you how to:
- Leverage five benefits to employees—And five benefits to management of a two-way communications program
- Choose any or all of the most effective two-way programs, the ones that are right for your organization: Write-in-programs, telephone hotlines, letters to the editor, town hall meetings, brown bag lunches, online conferences—and more
- Determine cost, addressing the issue of anonymity, defining goals and selecting the right administrators
- Make sure your two-way communication program is right for your culture and strategic objectives
- Measure the success of your program to prove its worth
Download this e-report and discover best practices and processes, tools and techniques, to improve the most important communications process: two-way communications.