Get the original manual on communication measurement from Angela Sinickas.
- It's practical—full of ideas for what to measure—some that take very little time and don't require anyone's permission.
- It's the ultimate "how-to" book—complete with actual questions to ask and step-by-step guidelines for administering focus groups, interviews and surveys.
- It's a unified primer on what to do—NOT just a collection of case studies that don't connect the dots.
- It's supportive—based on the premise that research is not just for experts, this manual is filled with ideas on what can be done even with limited resources!
Written for word-oriented people who find themselves working in a numbers world—the only math skills you will need are the ones you learned in grade school. In it, you'll find tools to:
- Prove the worth of your communication program to your boss.
- Connect your communication programs to the bottom line of your organization.
- Make communication a strategic business function.