Does your intranet need a makeover? Is it a document graveyard, not a must-read, collaborative site?
You’re in luck! This virtual summit answers your intranet training needs. Join us for a behind-the-scenes, in-depth look at award winning social intranets.
Take a live tour of Spectrum Health, Humana and Comcast's top notch intranets. Learn the latest tools to help upgrade your platform.
Unlock your intranet’s superpowers: Leap tall silos with a single site!
All organizations have them: the unintentional villains of the modern workplace: Silos that segregate information in online attic closets. Barriers to collaboration. With their sidekicks, Email and Meeting Overload, they sneak into unsuspecting organizations to thwart success.
Spectrum Health neutralizes those silos with a single site, creating a huge cultural change. Your workforce communicates, forms teams, collaborates, converses and connects to other employees easily, naturally, like Facebook.
In this session, you’ll learn how you can unlock the superpowers of your intranet by:
- Connection – Connect employees across departments with social business tools
- Communication – Make employees content creators. Share information quicker and easier
- Collaboration – Move work out of Outlook and Office to encourage constant collaboration and efficiency
- Working Out Loud – Encouraging leaders to contribute to create a culture of engagement and transparency
- Super-users – Advocacy programs make your online communities stronger than ever, lift customer service to new heights
Don Shell, Consultant, Corporate Communications/Enterprise Community Manager at Spectrum Health.
What difference does a social network make? Measure the effect of your enterprise social network
Enterprise social networks increase productivity, improve engagement, drive innovation, encourage collaboration and more. Does your social network live up to its promise?
In this session we'll explore ways to measure your enterprise social network against your organization's goals and key performance indicators. We’ll discuss ways to interpret and communicate your results.
You'll walk away with tools to help you prove—and improve—your enterprise social network:
- Basic social network metrics, and why they matter to senior execs
- Social network ROI 'buckets' that clarify measurable outcomes
- How to identify and connect with internal partners for greater buy-in
- What internal customers will teach you about your external customers
- How to interpret results and communicate the value of your enterprise social network
Brenda Rick Smith is the community manager, enterprise social media team at Humana. @brendaricksmith
Get organic engagement with sticky, addictive digital-workplace tools
High-performing employees want tools and platforms that give them an edge in their jobs and careers. Leaders want a workforce of innovators, collaborators and thought leaders who will invent, disrupt and achieve hitherto-unthinkable firsts in business and technology.
With this in mind, Comcast has launched an array of à la carte digital tools that engage and empower its technical employees.
In this session, Tina and Nik display and discuss popular tools that keep employees coming back for more:
- An e-mentoring platform that acts like a dating site, matching employees with senior professionals according to their career aspirations
- Collaboration tools that help teams connect, create and build things across geographies and time zones
- A blog site that employees contribute to and read. This blog powerfully stimulates employee development (and it put an end to the old newsletter!
- Community sites where employees celebrate wins, recognize colleagues and promote volunteering
- An ‘Ideas Portal’ where employees propose new concepts, connect with like-minded peers, get feedback, refine their ideas and bring them to production
Tina Davis is the executive director of communications & employee engagement for Comcast's National Engineering & Technical Operations.
Nikin Patel Employee Engagement and Communications (Human Resources) at Comcast.
Attend this summit to learn best practices to enhance your intranet. Create a virtual workplace employees visit every day!