Do you want to create better content for, drive traffic to, and open conversations on your web site?
Take your site from good to great with PR Daily's new webinar
Web Wednesdays: Web content best practices.
Order this CD recording for tips, tools and best practices that will give your site
big new advantages.
Your expert presenters will help you improve critical aspects of your external web site.
You'll learn how to create valuable content, identify user tasks, manage an online newsroom and
optimize your site for search.
This webinar recording series covers so much!
You will learn how to:
- Think of content as a tactic, not a strategy
- Manage your site's top tasks—why it's the essence of web strategy
- Identify and fix your top 10 content marketing mistakes
- Distribute your content on traditional and social media channels
- Manage investor relations and disclosure and run campaign activities through an online newsroom
- Optimize your press releases, news rooms, web site and social media content for search engines
- Promote news content that attracts links
- Curate content for your external audience—why it's critical now
- Use available tools for content curation
- Create shareable content and viral video that boosts your business
- . . .and so much more!
Who should order?
- Agency PR professionals
- Investor relations communicators
- Corporate PR professionals
- Corporate writers and editors
- Social media managers
- Marketing professionals
For the price of one 4-pass you can teach your whole PR department with all four
Manage the task, not the content
Gerry McGovern, Founder and CEO of Customer Carewords
10 reasons your content marketing is NOT working – and how to fix it
Joe Pulizzi, Founder of Content Marketing Institute and CEO if SocialTract
BONUS SESSION: How to manage a successful online newsroom
Steve Momorella, Co-founder of TEK Group
SEO and social media best practices that boost your content and
Lee Odden, CEO of TopRank Online Marketing
Curating content: The new communications imperative
Shel Holtz, ABC, Principal of Holtz Communication + Technology
BONUS SESSION: Viral Video: How to create sharable content
Chris Thornton, CMO Definition 6