Google handles more than 11 billion search queries
How many times does your information turn up?
In an age of information overload, to extend your reach you must master search engine optimization.
You can apply SEO to text, images, video, audio, full web pages, press releases, Microsoft Office documents and social media.
If it can be searched, it can be optimized.
You want your content where journalists, bloggers analysts and consumers look. This webinar recording will
teach you how to incorporate SEO with your news content, and how social media can give you a competitive advantage.
Join Lee Odden, CEO of TopRank Online Marketing, to learn how PR pros and communicators win the SEO game and draw influential audiences to news content.
In this webinar recording you will learn how to:
- Identify the most effective types of PR content for optimization
- Research which keywords are most popular on news search – plus Google.com
- Optimize press releases, news rooms, web pages and social media content
- Promote news content that attracts links
- Evaluate free or low-cost SEO tools
- Measure your optimized PR content performance
This session gives you core SEO knowledge and practical information that gets you discovered more
easily through search.