Flip-style cameras are affordable and easy to use!
So easy, in fact, that most communicators and PR professionals own one and use it regularly at work.
But many readers of Ragan.com and PR Daily are still in the early stages of creating great video communications.
You’ve got the basics down, but want to know how to produce, edit and share higher-quality videos that deliver your message.
Ragan‘s director of new media Kyle Forney will teach you how to create better internal and external videos.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Tell a story through your video – starting with a great script
- Identify the nine most common corporate videos and choose the best one for your audience
- Avoid the most common mistakes people make with mini-cameras
- Get the best sound and light for your video
- Shoot all the basic shot types and select the best one for your video
- Shoot great B-roll and use it correctly
- Choose and use the best editing software for your computer and your budget
- Produce videos for mobile consumption
- Covert your videos for various platforms including Apple, Microsoft, Google etc.
- Talk "tech" with your IT department
- And more!
If you have a Flip or mini-camera and want more than basic "good enough" videos, you can’t miss this webinar!