Benefit enrollment season is a busy time for communicators.
But it’s not the only time to talk benefits.
- Take advantage of the full year to share important information?
- Use social media to share benefits information?
- Open two-way communication with employees and their families?
Open enrollment should be a small part of your benefits communication strategy.
Jennifer Benz works with communicators like you to create strategic plans, build solid integrated campaigns that reach employees, invite dialogue and ensure they get crucial messages all year long.
In this webinar recording, Jennifer will share the best practices in benefits communication. She’ll show you how social media and your company sites can spur action by employees and boost participation during open enrollment.
During this session you'll learn:
- 3 steps to create the most effective benefits communications
- How to build your case to invest in benefits communication
- Why you MUST have a presence on the internet
- How to use social media and your websites to engage people quickly and year-round
- The best free and low-cost resources to reach your audience
- How to engage the most important household decision makers (often spouses and families)