More than 80 percent of businesses use social media to recruit.
Chances are you're one of them.
This two-part series offers four sessions to help you find the right candidates with social media.
Learn new ways to attract top talent on the Web from the best, this webinar series is for you!
Two sessions that give you the tools to develop a recruitment strategy on Linked-In, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.
LinkedIn recruiting essentials: A guide to scouting and placing star performers
Barbara Rozgonyi, Principal, CoryWest Media, LLC
How to use social media to target passive candidates and hire top talent
Mike Dwyer, CruiterWorks
You'll hear from Sodexo and Salesforce about the innovative ways they use social media to target recruitment, attract new talent, and manage their existing candidate database.
Sodexo's 5 secrets to creating a best-in-class social media strategy
Anthony Scarpino, Senior Director, Talent Acquisition
How Salesforce uses social media and candidate relationship management to recruit, build social profiles and save time
Brad Warga, Vice President of Corporate Recruiting
In this series you will learn how to:
- Avoid the BIGGEST mistake recruiters make on LinkedIn: If you're doing it, you can fix it immediately
- Apply the 3 keys to make your company a leader on LinkedIn
- Expand your definition of "search" on LinkedIn—Why this gives you a competitive edge
- Integrate LinkedIn strategy with other social recruiting methods—on Facebook, blogs, YouTube, Twitter
- Use LinkedIn groups for recruitment—and what they can do for your business beyond the talent search
- Measure results and manage your exposure
- Shift your traditional recruiting tactics to online
- Target passive job-seekers
- Engage current employees as brand ambassadors
- Integrate internal and external communication strategies
- Avoid developing a "Ghost Town"–(an online community nobody visits)
- Make social recruiting part of your daily "workout"
- Meet your goals with a shoestring budget
- Identify the key elements of a business strategy through social media
- Set social media goals
- Integrate your social media and your strategy
- Choose the right tools that allow recruitment of select candidates
- Create long-term candidate relationships by building your own Candidate Relationship Manager (CRM)
- Identify and develop recruiters' alternative skill sets
- Think strategically, not reactively – How to think a step ahead when finding new talent
- Find the best platform to do the job. Is it LinkedIn, Branchout, Data.com, Radian6 or Google?
- Build a social profile for candidates by pulling information from many social channels
- And so much more!
This series will give you practical knowledge and show you proven results to boost your social recruitment strategy and recruit top talent now!
You don't want to miss this content-packed event. Register for the live event now and if you can't attend, be sure to order the CD recording.